The courses at Claydon are not residential. However, there is an excellent range of accommodation on offer near to the studio that suits a range of budgets and preferences. For further information on these venues, please click the links below.
- The Courtyard Cottage - Claydon Estate Courtyard, Middle Claydon, Bucks, MK18 2EX, 20 second walk. This is the closest you can stay to the studio as it is also part of the Claydon Estate Courtyard. This is a self-catering cottage, ideal for those looking for an extended stay.
- Winters Tale Farm, Old Blackmoor Hill, Steeple Claydon, MK18 2HA, 1 mile - This is a self-catering farm offering 2 types of accommodation. Ideal for those looking for an extended stay.
- Skies Call B&B, Steeple Claydon, MK18, 1 miles - A lovely family run B&B in the nearest village to the studio. Very popular with many students.
- Adstock House B&B, Adstock, East Street, MK18 2HZ, 5 miles - A B&B room set in this splendid country house.
- The Bell Hotel - Market Square, Winslow, Bucks, MK18 3AB, 5 miles. Set in the historic market town of Winslow, this Tudor pub, restaurant and hotel is situated in the heart of the lovely town surrounded by local shops and eateries. A favourite of many of our students.
- King's Head House B&B, Winslow, Bucks, MK18 3HF, 5 miles. Set in a Georgian townhouse, in the heart of Winslow, King's Head House offers a highly recommended place to stay.
- Just So Cottage B&B, 11 The Walk, Winslow, MK18 3AJ, 5 miles. An idyllic 400 year old country cottage set in Winslow.
- The Hay Barn, Great Horwood, Bucks MK18, 6.1 miles - A highly recommended Airbnb self-catering barn conversion in a rural location and a short walk to 2 pubs.
- Cherry Tree B&B - 5 Tattams Lane, Swanbourne, Bucks, MK17 0SU - 7 miles - A very warm welcome will await you from Vicky who owns this lovely independent B&B in the beautiful village of Swanbourne. Excellent pub restaurant a short stroll away.
- The Stables B&B at Pear Tree Cottage - 49 Portway, North Marston, MK18 3PL, 7 miles - In the quiet and lovely village of North Marston, each B&B room has it's own private entrance.
- Travelodge - A421 Bypass, Buckingham - 6.5 miles.